Hey fellow readers! Today I was perusing bookish corners of the internet and came across the Fictional Boyfriend Tag! The tag was originally created by RayKayBooks!
Since I am forever claiming a new fictional boyfriend, I thought this would be a fun tag to do. So without any further jibber jabber, here are my fictional boyfriends!
- Most romantic boyfriend: Against my better judgement, I’m going with Edward Cullen from Twilight on this one. I know, I know, but hes just so darn romantic. He wrote her a song. No one has ever written me a song.
- Dark and moody bad boy with a good side: Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices! He tries so hard to push people away, but deep down he is such a sweet, kind soul.
- Paranormal boyfriend: Magnus Bane, also from the Infernal Devices. Magnus, Magnus, Magnus. The magic, the cat-eyes, the sweet way he shows his love. This warlock has had my heart from the very beginning.
- Boyfriend you want to tame: Christian Grey from 50 Shades of Grey. He is pretty much perfect, but he can be tamed back just a little bit.
- Boyfriend you friend zoned: Levi from Fangirl. He is just so sweet. He’s always there and dependable like a puppy. He is the perfect best friend.
- Your Soulmate: Simon Lewis from the Mortal Instruments. I know, I know. He’s the friend, the one no one is supposed to fall for. But he is just so darn lovable. He is sweet, and funny, and a huge nerd. He’s perfect!
- Boyfriend you want to elope with: Darien Freeman from Geekerella. He’s a big deal movie star now, so I wouldn’t want a public paparazzi filled wedding. So we would have to elope.
- Boyfriend you would venture anywhere with: Jace Wayland/Lightwood/Herondale, or whatever he is calling himself these days from the Mortal Instruments. He is so strong and adventurous. I would feel safe going anywhere with him.
- Boyfriend you would want to be stranded on a desert island with: TJ Callahan from On the Island keeps coming to mind. It’s an older less popular book but I LOVE it. It is by Tracey Garvis Graves. TJ is a boy who practically grows up stranded on an island so he already knows what he is doing.
- Most badass boyfriend: Jace again. I honestly can not think of a more badass dude than Jace Herondale. I mean he survived heavenly fire!
This was a super fun tag, and though I’m not going to tag anyone it is lots of fun to read other people’s answers! I know I used a lot of Cassandra Clare’s boys, but they are just so darn lovable!
I hope you all enjoyed this fun little post and Happy Reading! 🙂